This beautiful family home perfectly positioned amongst low maintenance gardens make entertaining both indoors and out a sheer delight
- Main bedroom WIR and ensuite
- 3 further bedrooms serviced by a family bathroom with separate toilet
- dual living zone including light-filled lounge and dining area
- timber kitchen with ample storage overlooks the open plan living and family spaces and has direct access out to the alfresco decking area and enclosed backyard.
- separate laundry with direct access to the double remote garage
- Other features include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, use of polished boards and a second garage
-Walk to local Schools, Shops, Bus Stops and Parklands
*Due to the high demand in rental properties on the Mornington Peninsula, we ask that you complete an application form via One Form and our leasing consultant will then be in touch to arrange private viewings for successful candidates*
As per the latest update for Melbourne Metro, Stone is delighted to announce that one-on-one inspections can now resume for residential real estate in the Mornington Peninsula area. For a list of guidelines, please refer to our COVID-19 notice in the image gallery or contact a member of our experienced Team for information and advice at any time.