Minutes to the beach and Main Street and set on a substantial allotment with bay glimpses, this warm and inviting home delivers a beachside lifestyle with subdivision potential (STCA). A flowing single-level floorplan pairs with beachy Oak floorboards to present a relaxed coastal vibe, while a big back yard offers options to add a second dwelling (STCA) or landbank and enjoy the green space.
- Beachside property walking distance to Fisherman's Beach and Main Street
- Deep 796sqm (approx) allotment 2 minutes' walk to the Wilsons Road shops
- Desirable single-level living with 2 spacious living rooms and a study nook
- Modern kitchen with a 900mm gas cooktop and a large breakfast island
- Covered Merbau entertaining deck with a broad leafy view and bay glimpses
- Private ensuited master bedroom with bay glimpses and built-in robes
- Private street presence, tandem carport, and a double garage behind a side gate
- Split system heating/cooling, ceiling fans, spa bath, solar panels, solar battery
As per the latest update for Melbourne Metro, Stone is delighted to announce that one-on-one inspections can now resume for residential real estate in the Mornington Peninsula area. For a list of guidelines, please refer to our COVID-19 notice in the image gallery or contact a member of our experienced Team for information and advice at any time.