Available to inspect Saturday between 2.00pm-3.00pm. Must pre-book with agent prior to inspection and register via QR code on arrival.
Escape to a private paradise with this solid family home in one of the Whistlestop Estate's premium courts, featuring a rear gate to the expansive Whistlestop Reserve and children's playground. When space, serenity, security and easy living count, this property shines, as does its accessible location near shops, Peninsula Link and schools. A fine family find in a lovely parkland setting.
- 687sqm (approx) allotment backing directly onto Whistlestop Reserve
- Ensuited 4th bedroom with scope as a home office near the entrance
- Spacious northerly-facing family room with a wood heater, separate dining
- Generous kitchen with a Bosch dishwasher, a dual-fuel cooktop and a Miele oven
- Bedrooms with built-in robes and a park view to the rear bedroom
- Covered outdoor entertaining, large powered underhouse storage/wine cellar
- Infrared heating throughout, ducted evaporative cooling, 3.5kW solars, floorboards
- Private street frontage with a double carport, large paved side garden, 3 tanks
As per the latest update for Melbourne Metro, Stone is delighted to announce that one-on-one inspections can now resume for residential real estate in the Mornington Peninsula area. For a list of guidelines, please refer to our COVID-19 notice in the image gallery or contact a member of our experienced Team for information and advice at any time.