SALE BY FIXED DATE | 4pm Thursday, November 26th - unless sold prior
Available to inspect Wednesday between 5.00pm-5.30pm. Must pre-book with agent prior to inspection and register via QR code on arrival.
Make your move into one of Frankston's most accessible pockets with this solid home minutes to schools, shops and Peninsula Link. This single-level beauty has a lovely leafy vibe and a perfectly liveable or lettable original interior with exciting scope for renovation. A big back yard offers space for children to spread their wings, complemented by a large reserve just down the road.
- Short walk to Karingal Heights Primary School and to Havana Reserve
- Neat single-level 4-bedroom home on a flat 576sqm (approx) allotment
- Large, easy-care back yard with a generous covered terrace and mature palms
- Neat kitchen with a gas cooktop, a Bosch dishwasher and a garden view
- 2-car garage with a rear door to a concrete parking bay, plus driveway parking
- Ducted gas heating, new high-strength split system air-conditioner
- Minutes to Karingal Hub Shopping Centre, Ballam Park and McClelland College
- Built-in robes, timber floorboards, central bathroom, separate laundry
As per the latest update for Melbourne Metro, Stone is delighted to announce that one-on-one inspections can now resume for residential real estate in the Mornington Peninsula area. For a list of guidelines, please refer to our COVID-19 notice in the image gallery or contact a member of our experienced Team for information and advice at any time.