Just a stroll from Fisherman's Beach, this luxury residence has the class and style to match its premium beachside location. This light-filled haven places you within walking distance of Main Street and steps to Lilo Café to enjoy the best Mornington has to offer. From the elegant, beachy interior to the serene green outlooks, bespoke bathrooms and the deluxe studio/home office, this is set to impress.
- 200m to the sand, 10-minute walk to Main Street, near the Wilsons Road shops
- Insulated studio/home office with external entry, heating/cooling & a powder room
- Leafy, low-maintenance corner allotment with undercover decks front and rear
- Optional master bedrooms on each level, spacious open-plan living and dining
- Luxury stone kitchen with integrated appliances and an undermount sink
- Luxe bathrooms featuring Artisan ceramic tiles and a cast iron clawfoot bath
- Ducted heating, split system cooling, NZ wool carpet, study nook, plantation shutters
- Remote garage, glorious cottage garden with a soaker system, ornamental pears
As per the latest update for Melbourne Metro, Stone is delighted to announce that one-on-one inspections can now resume for residential real estate in the Mornington Peninsula area. For a list of guidelines, please refer to our COVID-19 notice in the image gallery or contact a member of our experienced Team for information and advice at any time.