A sparkling beach house walking distance to the sand and the Capel Sound Village shops, this thoroughly modernised 2-bedroom beauty is a prime lifestyle find. It packs a punch on an easy-care corner block in a quiet court, with a reserve over the rear fence. Peaceful, private and modern inside, it beckons inspection from first home dreamers, holiday home hunters, downsizers, investors and more.
- 5-min walk to Capel Sound Beach, 10-min walk to village cafes and the Sound Bar
- Freshly renovated single-level interior with light-filled open-plan living and dining
- New bathroom with a bespoke concrete-topped vanity and matte black tapwear
- Fresh, bright and well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in robes
- New landscaping, covered alfresco terrace and flat lawn for children and pets
- Crisp kitchen featuring a new cooker with gas hobs and a breakfast bench
- Single garage, split system heating/cooling, gas wall furnace, 22 solar panels
- Private 321sqm (approx) block with no rear neighbours and only 1 side neighbour
As per the latest update for Melbourne Metro, Stone is delighted to announce that one-on-one inspections can now resume for residential real estate in the Mornington Peninsula area. For a list of guidelines, please refer to our COVID-19 notice in the image gallery or contact a member of our experienced Team for information and advice at any time.