Line up the lifestyle benefits of this neat beachside unit walking distance to the sand and the thriving heart of Main Street Mornington. This low-maintenance, single-level beauty is a prime find for those starting out, slowing down or seeking to invest in prime seaside territory. One of 6 on the block and occupies a secure position set well back from the road, blissfully out of sight.
- Walking distance to Mills Beach via Herbert Street and to Main Street
- Sunny front deck and a full-width courtyard with space for children and pets
- Light-filled living with a wood heater and split system heating and cooling
- Floorboards throughout, 21 near-new solar panels, and a separate laundry
- Central kitchen with ceramic cooktop, dishwasher and meals bench
- Well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Sparkling modern bathroom with a deep bath tub and separate shower
- Remote single garage plus an additional parking space in front of the garage
- Expected rental return of $1,740pcm
As per the latest update for Melbourne Metro, Stone is delighted to announce that one-on-one inspections can now resume for residential real estate in the Mornington Peninsula area. For a list of guidelines, please refer to our COVID-19 notice in the image gallery or contact a member of our experienced Team for information and advice at any time.