High on space and low on maintenance, this substantial home walking distance to Elisabeth Murdoch College delivers on family values. This is a deceptively spacious home with a beautiful flow, 3 living rooms and a large under-house workshop/storage space. A big back yard offers room for a pool (STCA), while little ones will enjoy the stroll to parkland and a playground at the end of the court.
- Large 607sqm (approx) allotment in a peaceful court with minimal traffic
- 5 minutes' walk to Elisabeth Murdoch College and Langwarrin Primary School
- Flowing, zoned interior with 2 generous entry-level living rooms and a 3rd below
- Functional central kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop
- Large private master bedroom with a walk-in robe and a corner-spa ensuite
- Remote drive-through double garage with internal entry and a rear roller door
- Lower-level bedroom and living room plus a concreted workshop/storage space
- Ducted gas heating, split system air-conditioning, polished hardwood floorboards
As per the latest update for Melbourne Metro, Stone is delighted to announce that one-on-one inspections can now resume for residential real estate in the Mornington Peninsula area. For a list of guidelines, please refer to our COVID-19 notice in the image gallery or contact a member of our experienced Team for information and advice at any time.