Nestled in a location prized for its proximity to shops and the beach, this luxury townhouse presents an enticing presence close to the coast. Walk to Bentons Square Shopping Centre from this light-filled sanctuary shielded from street view in a private, high-end townhouse development. This 23sq home is a fusion of low-maintenance indoor-outdoor living, modern style and generous proportions.
- 10-minute walk (approx) to the shops, 1km (approx) to the Esplanade
- Stone and s/steel kitchen with ILVE appliances inc a 900mm gas cooktop
- Ground-floor main living and master suite, 2nd living above with bay glimpses
- Double secondary bedrooms with BIRS, master bedroom with a walk-in robe
- High ceilings, stone-topped bathrooms including a double-vanity ensuite
- Ducted gas heating, gas log fire, split system cooling, double glazed windows, ceiling fans
- Remote double garage with internal entry and a utility room/workshop
- Covered rear terrace, garden shed, understair storage/study nook
As per the latest update for Melbourne Metro, Stone is delighted to announce that one-on-one inspections can now resume for residential real estate in the Mornington Peninsula area. For a list of guidelines, please refer to our COVID-19 notice in the image gallery or contact a member of our experienced Team for information and advice at any time.