Just 5 years old (approx) and 5 minutes' walk to the Balnarring Village shops, this sparkling home delivers modern village living in an idyllic coastal township. High on space and low on maintenance, it's the perfect place from which to enjoy the spoils of this locale, from boating and beaches to wineries and nature. The triple garage will impress, as will the multiple living zones.
- 400m (approx) to Balnarring Village cafes, takeaways and restaurants
- Located directly opposite Stumpy Gully Reserve and children's playground
- Flat, low-maintenance 571sqm (approx) allotment – all about lifestyle!
- 3 living rooms (including open-plan main living), plus a covered alfresco terrace
- Stone and stainless steel kitchen with a walk-in pantry and a breakfast island
- Ducted gas heating, split system cooling, ceiling fans and polished floorboards
- Zoned floorplan featuring a private ensuited master bedroom with a walk-in robe
- Remote triple-car garage with a rear roller door and secure internal entry
- Secondary bedrooms with built-in robes and a sparkling family bathroom
As per the latest update for Melbourne Metro, Stone is delighted to announce that one-on-one inspections can now resume for residential real estate in the Mornington Peninsula area. For a list of guidelines, please refer to our COVID-19 notice in the image gallery or contact a member of our experienced Team for information and advice at any time.