This neat and tidy 3 bedroom family home is located in close proximity to Bentons Square shopping precinct, Bentons Junior College, parks, walking tracks and the Dunns Road reserve.
- Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite, a further 2 bedrooms with built in robes
- Family bathroom and separate toilet
- spacious lounge room
- Well equipped kitchen with adjacent meals area and a good-sized laundry.
- Add to this a double remote garage, inviting rear yard complete with pergola and perfect for entertaining and attractive street appeal.
- Other features include central heating, air conditioning in the lounge, and the location that every family wants and needs.
*Due to the high demand in rental properties on the Mornington Peninsula, we ask that you complete an application form via One Form and our leasing consultant will then be in touch to arrange private viewings for successful candidates*
As per the latest update for Melbourne Metro, Stone is delighted to announce that one-on-one inspections can now resume for residential real estate in the Mornington Peninsula area. For a list of guidelines, please refer to our COVID-19 notice in the image gallery or contact a member of our experienced Team for information and advice at any time.