Instantly appealing and quietly nestled in a cul-de-sac, this peaceful home sets the scene for relaxed Peninsula living. This well-presented property offers a leafy and liveable escape minutes to schools, the retail centres of Somerville and Hastings, Western Port Bay and more. Enjoy a light-filled interior; entertain on a covered terrace; and potter in a magic north-facing garden.
- Established 599 sqm (approx) allotment with generous outdoor space
- Near Padua College, Flinders Christian Community College and more
- 10-minute walk to Tyabb township cafes, takeaways and local shops
- 5-minute walk to expansive local parkland and a children's playground
- Warm and peaceful single-level interior with tranquil garden outlooks
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances including a gas cooktop and oven
- Built-in robes in all 3 bedrooms and a sparkling central bathroom
- Remote double garage plus additional off-street driveway parking
- Covered alfresco terrace and a secure garden for pets and children
- Split system heating and cooling, separate laundry, handy second toilet
As per the latest update for Melbourne Metro, Stone is delighted to announce that one-on-one inspections can now resume for residential real estate in the Mornington Peninsula area. For a list of guidelines, please refer to our COVID-19 notice in the image gallery or contact a member of our experienced Team for information and advice at any time.