Offering a rare chance to enter Mt Eliza's exclusive beachside landscape under the $1million mark, this classic beach house on 980sqm (approx) of land represents seaside gold. This well-presented original rests on the high side of a quiet crescent, capturing leafy outlooks and a sought-after location walking distance to the village shops and close to the beach. Fall in love with the character, the location and the potential on this substantial landholding.
- 10-minute walk to Mt Eliza Village cafes, supermarkets and restaurants
- Substantial block with exceptional dimensions for redevelopment (STCA)
- Charming interior with high ceilings and rich original hardwood floorboards
- Walking distance to both Moondah and Ranelagh Beaches at the end of the street
- Huge back yard with space for children and pets and scope to add a pool (STCA)
- North-easterly orientation including a front porch capturing morning sunshine
- Ducted heating, split system air-conditioning, gas cooktop, garage, built-in robes
- An ideal entry-level opportunity in a sought-after, family-friendly pocket
As per the latest update for Melbourne Metro, Stone is delighted to announce that one-on-one inspections can now resume for residential real estate in the Mornington Peninsula area. For a list of guidelines, please refer to our COVID-19 notice in the image gallery or contact a member of our experienced Team for information and advice at any time.