A sparkling and spacious modern home in a peaceful pocket, this red brick beauty delivers complete family living. Walk to Bentons Square, parkland and childcare and enjoy plenty of off-street parking for the cars and the adventure toys! The north-facing design features 2 living rooms, a generous kitchen and covered alfresco entertaining, all within easy reach of schools and the foreshore.
- Well-presented single-level home showcasing 2 spacious living rooms
- Sparkling kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a 900mm gas cooktop
- Ensuited master bedroom with a WIR, secondary bedrooms with built-in robes
- Side double gates, 2 parking bays, remote double garage with a rear roller door
- Covered alfresco terrace with a mains gas point, framed in easy-care gardens
- Family spa bathroom, good storage throughout and good-sized bedrooms
- Ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling, hot and cold outdoor shower
- Low-maintenance 511sqm (approx) block in a quiet street near walking paths
As per the latest update for Melbourne Metro, Stone is delighted to announce that one-on-one inspections can now resume for residential real estate in the Mornington Peninsula area. For a list of guidelines, please refer to our COVID-19 notice in the image gallery or contact a member of our experienced Team for information and advice at any time.