A statement in modern Bayside living in the heart of Mornington, footsteps from picturesque Fisherman's Beach, this superb three-bedroom, throughout townhouse is quietly positioned within a boutique block of seven. Immaculately presented and effortlessly low maintenance, it offers a generous open plan design with water glimpses and private alfresco entertaining.
- The spacious living area at the front of the home
- Smart kitchen with gas cooking and a breakfast bar
- Large covered entertaining patio and rear courtyard
- Robed main bedroom with its own north facing balcony
- Second bedroom with twin built-ins, bright third bedroom
- Sparkling two-way bathroom with a full bath and shower
- Water glimpses, downstairs powder room, separate laundry
- Ducted vacuum, heating/cooling, high ceilings, downlights
- Heated towel rails, ceiling fans, provisions for Foxtel
- Automatic double garage with direct courtyard access
As per the latest update for Melbourne Metro, Stone is delighted to announce that one-on-one inspections can now resume for residential real estate in the Mornington Peninsula area. For a list of guidelines, please refer to our COVID-19 notice in the image gallery or contact a member of our experienced Team for information and advice at any time.