This as new 4 bedroom townhouse is the perfect retreat in a coastal sanctuary which is still less than an hour from the CBD. No expense has been spared; an inspection is sure to impress
- Large ground floor main bedroom with generous full ensuite and robes
- Kitchen with all fixtures and fittings exclusively selected with modern vogue in mind including European SMEG appliances and stone benchtops overlooking the light-filled lounge.
- Upstairs a further 3 bedrooms and a second bathroom with bath and a 2nd living area.
- downstairs powder room, lock up garage with internal access to the home
- Other noteworthy features include heating and cooling, timber floors, neutral colours and tones throughout, glass sliding doors from the living areas out to the fully landscaped spacious courtyard perfect for relaxing with family and friends.
*Due to the high demand in rental properties on the Mornington Peninsula, we ask that you complete an application form via One Form and our leasing consultant will then be in touch to arrange private viewings for successful candidates*
*** Property address also known as 11 Manson Lane, Mount Martha***
As per the latest update for Melbourne Metro, Stone is delighted to announce that one-on-one inspections can now resume for residential real estate in the Mornington Peninsula area. For a list of guidelines, please refer to our COVID-19 notice in the image gallery or contact a member of our experienced Team for information and advice at any time