Families need space and this family home offers plenty of it! Deceptive from the street, this property offers formal living room, an open plan kitchen/dining area and additional living space for the second lounge area. It is only once you get inside this home that you appreciate the true size of it. The property is tucked away in a private & convenient location. The property also features:
* Beautiful timber floors throughout
* Kitchen equipped with a large oven/stove top, plenty of storage space including a large pantry and fridge cavity
* Spacious main bedroom with huge walk in robe and ensuite with a spa bath and separate shower
* 2nd & 3rd bedrooms also include built-in robes
* Family bathroom with separate bath and shower and separate toilet
* Large multiple car garage with enough room for the boat, the caravan, a trailer and still fit the cars in
* Separate Laundry
* Fully fenced throughout
Other additional features include ducted heating, cooling, undercover outdoor entertaining area, extra storage space under the patio and low maintenance backyard.
As per the latest update for Melbourne Metro, Stone is delighted to announce that one-on-one inspections can now resume for residential real estate in the Mornington Peninsula area. For a list of guidelines, please refer to our COVID-19 notice in the image gallery or contact a member of our experienced Team for information and advice at any time.