This stunning modern home splits over two levels and comprises of four good sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and two living zones. Situated in the heart of South Frankston in the highly sought-after Frankston High School Zone.
- Open planning living with well-appointed kitchen features stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, ample storage and meals area flowing into the light filled living area.
- Main bedroom which is located on the ground floor features walk in robe with full ensuite, a further 3 bedrooms upstairs have built in robes and access to the full family bathroom.
- Noteworthy features include high-quality fixtures and fittings throughout, neutral tones, split systems to ensure comfort all year round in each zones of the home, rear courtyard - easy to maintain and fantastic for entertaining, lock up garage.
- Located a short walk from an array of local schools, shops, award-winning beaches and public transport.
- Located in a quiet court - this one should not be missed!
In response to COVID-19 and Melbourne Metro (including the Mornington Peninsula area) entering Stage 4 restrictions, all public open homes and private inspections have been suspended until further notice. All enquiry is still invited and our Team can be contacted for information and advice at any time.