A heartwarming home on a peaceful corner, this luxury weatherboard residence will tug at the heartstrings in one of the Peninsula's most idyllic coastal towns. This is blue-ribbon village living, walking distance to the shops and school, and elevated to capture Western Port Bay glimpses. A charming façade gives way to a luxurious interior, in the ultimate laid-back location.
- 740sqm (approx) allotment at the entrance to a peaceful cul-de-sac
- Walk to cafes, restaurants, the supermarket and Balnarring Primary School
- Manicured hedging framing a private garden with lawn for children and pets
- Deluxe master bedroom with walk-in robe and stone-topped ensuite
- 2 living areas, French doors to the veranda, alfresco deck with plumbed gas
- Rich polished hardwood floorboards, high ceilings and elegant timber windows
- Stone kitchen with 900mm European freestanding cooker and breakfast island
- Remote double garage, garden shed, ducted gas heating, gas log fireplace
In response to COVID-19 and Melbourne Metro (including the Mornington Peninsula area) entering Stage 4 restrictions, all public open homes and private inspections have been suspended until further notice. All enquiry is still invited and our Team can be contacted for information and advice at any time.