Please contact the listing agent or Reception on 5970 8000 to organise a COVID-safe private inspection today.
Occupying an exclusive position one door to Fishermans Beach and crafted to capture a stunning bay vista and sunsets over the water, this luxury townhouse is a sight to behold. This is the epitome of coastal living, marked by beach walks, garden soirees and Main Street shopping by foot. A north-easterly aspect is the icing on the cake, flooding the refurbished interior with stunning natural light.
- 150m to Fishermans Beach, 10 minutes' walk to Main Street Mornington
- Immaculate refurbished interior with the master suite and living upstairs
- Stunning landscaped garden with a terrace framed in ornamental pear trees
- Wraparound deck, stone benchtops, New Miele oven and gas cooktop
- Vaulted ceiling with gorgeous porthole windows above window-walled living
- Double glazing, fully tiled ensuite, ground-floor junior bedrooms, spa bathroom
- Remote double garage with internal entry, new wool carpet, sprinkler system
- New gas log fireplace, ducted gas heating, split system cooling, Blackbutt floors
As per the latest update for Melbourne Metro, Stone is delighted to announce that one-on-one inspections can now resume for residential real estate in the Mornington Peninsula area. For a list of guidelines, please refer to our COVID-19 notice in the image gallery or contact a member of our experienced Team for information and advice at any time.