Occupying an exclusive position one door to Fishermans Beach and crafted to capture a stunning bay vista and sunsets over the water, this luxury townhouse is a sight to behold. This is the epitome of coastal living, marked by beach walks, garden soirees and Main Street shopping by foot. A north-easterly aspect is the icing on the cake, flooding the refurbished interior with stunning natural light.
- 150m to Fishermans Beach, 10 minutes' walk to Main Street Mornington
- Immaculate refurbished interior with the master suite and living upstairs
- Stunning landscaped garden with a terrace framed in ornamental pear trees
- Wraparound deck, stone benchtops, New Miele oven and gas cooktop
- Vaulted ceiling with gorgeous porthole windows above window-walled living
- Double glazing, fully tiled ensuite, ground-floor junior bedrooms, spa bathroom
- Remote double garage with internal entry, new wool carpet, sprinkler system
- New gas log fireplace, ducted gas heating, split system cooling, Blackbutt floors
In response to COVID-19 and Melbourne Metro (including the Mornington Peninsula area) entering Stage 4 restrictions, all public open homes and private inspections have been suspended until further notice. All enquiry is still invited and our Team can be contacted for information and advice at any time.