Absorb the stunning sense of space and style within this fully renovated, single-level home on a beautiful 743sqm (approx) beachside block. One for space-seekers and indoor-outdoor lovers, it is designed to catch the eye and soothe the soul with its airy coastal vibe, outdoor spa and big back yard for children and pets. The good life awaits just walking distance to the shore and shops.
- Walk to the Esplanade and the Dava Drive shops, short drive to Main Street
- Fresh interior with 2 living rooms and Tasmanian Oak hardwood floorboards
- Deluxe stone kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop and textured tile splashback
- Private master bedroom with walk-in robe and sparkling full ensuite
- Alfresco entertaining deck and built-in outdoor spa beneath a shade sail
- Landscaped garden with apricot trees, lovely garden outlooks from within
- Custom stainless-steel-framed wood heater, ducted heating, split system cooling
- Double garage, solar panels, Sonos speakers, recycled timber bathroom vanity
In response to COVID-19 and Melbourne Metro (including the Mornington Peninsula area) entering Stage 4 restrictions, all public open homes and private inspections have been suspended until further notice. All enquiry is still invited and our Team can be contacted for information and advice at any time.