Please contact the listing agent or Reception on 5970 8000 to organise a COVID-safe private inspection today. Inspections available by appointment between 11am and 2pm on Saturday's.
Absorb the stunning sense of space and style within this fully renovated, single-level home on a beautiful 743sqm (approx) beachside block. One for space-seekers and indoor-outdoor lovers, it is designed to catch the eye and soothe the soul with its airy coastal vibe, outdoor spa and big back yard for children and pets. The good life awaits just walking distance to the shore and shops.
- Walk to the Esplanade and the Dava Drive shops, short drive to Main Street
- Fresh interior with 2 living rooms and Tasmanian Oak hardwood floorboards
- Deluxe stone kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop and textured tile splashback
- Private master bedroom with walk-in robe and sparkling full ensuite
- Alfresco entertaining deck and built-in outdoor spa beneath a shade sail
- Landscaped garden with apricot trees, lovely garden outlooks from within
- Custom stainless-steel-framed wood heater, ducted heating, split system cooling
- Double garage, solar panels, Sonos speakers, recycled timber bathroom vanity
As per the latest update for Melbourne Metro, Stone is delighted to announce that one-on-one inspections can now resume for residential real estate in the Mornington Peninsula area. For a list of guidelines, please refer to our COVID-19 notice in the image gallery or contact a member of our experienced Team for information and advice at any time.