A unique orchard in the heart of Red Hill, this magnificent 6.2 hectare (approx 15 acres) estate offers an opportunity to escape to the hinterland, where a paddock-to-plate existence on rich soil, and 360-degree nature views will nourish the soul.
This is home to the iconic 'Red Hill Cherry Farm', tucked away at the end of a quiet country lane where a vast expanse of undulating land sprinkled with thousands of cherry trees unveils itself to those seeking a better life, one with an intrinsic connection to nature.
This is a remarkable compilation of elements, at one with the elements. The property comprises multiple machinery sheds, storage sheds and work sheds, an office building, a studio, a wine cellar, a dam and more. The 1970s farmhouse is infused with a sense of nostalgia, having been constructed near the highest point of the land using hardwood timbers grown and milled onsite.
An additional two, separate onsite residences totalling 6 bedrooms offers exciting scope for rental income, guest quarters, grandparents or the ultimate Airbnb escape. These buildings await a renovator's vision by the cherry orchard. For decades visitors have journeyed down the coast to this lush setting to pick cherries and admire the remarkable serenity. It's a short drive to the coast, award-winning wineries and farm gates, and a world away from the city hustle and bustle. A new chapter awaits.
- 6.2 ha of land at the end of a quiet country lane, minutes to the Red Hill shops
- Original 3-4BR farmhouse with a wraparound veranda, gazing over the property
- Covered alfresco deck behind the farmhouse as well as a studio and a wine cellar
- Double carport to the farmhouse, wood heater, split system A/C, large bedrooms
- 6 bedrooms to the additional 2 dwellings, 2 kitchens, bathrooms and orchard views
- Large cherry orchard with more than 3000 trees plus an avocado orchard
- Seperate access points to the property and generous off-street parking
- Includes a dam, a pump house, rainwater storage and much more
In response to COVID-19 and Melbourne Metro (including the Mornington Peninsula area) entering Stage 4 restrictions, all public open homes and private inspections have been suspended until further notice. All enquiry is still invited and our Team can be contacted for information and advice at any time.