Please contact the listing agent or Reception on 5970 8000 to organise a COVID-safe private inspection today.
Impeccably presented and positioned to capture bay views, this near-new luxury beachside home is set to create waves. This unique setting has a touch of class, as this is the only house in the court. Soaring ceilings add a sense of grandeur to a modern interior with double glazing throughout and an alfesco deck. Walk to Dava Drive shops, stroll to the beach and enjoy the good life.
- 10-minute walk to the beach, easy drive to Main Street, steps to the bus stop
- 1-owner luxury home, barely 18 months old, low-maintenance block
- Ground-floor master bedroom with fully-tiled ensuite and walk-in robe
- Stone kitchen with 900mm freestanding cooker and breakfast bench
- 2 spacious living rooms, covered Merbau deck and landscaped gardens
- Balcony with views, understair hobby room, powder room, stone laundry
- Remote double garage with internal entry, alarm, video intercom, water tank
- Ducted heating, split system cooling, 4kW solar system (approx)
As per the latest update for Melbourne Metro, Stone is delighted to announce that one-on-one inspections can now resume for residential real estate in the Mornington Peninsula area. For a list of guidelines, please refer to our COVID-19 notice in the image gallery or contact a member of our experienced Team for information and advice at any time.