'Bryeleigh House' is a property of distinction on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, crafted to capture dazzling Port Phillip Bay, coastline, hinterland and Bellarine Peninsula views from a premium position close to the shore.
This luxury 5-bedroom residence offers a lifestyle marked by sunsets over the water, sea breezes and short-stay rental income courtesy of a deluxe 3-bedroom apartment on the entry level called 'Bryeleigh House Apartment'. This self-contained accommodation is a first-class coastal Airbnb or the perfect separate home office space complete with bay views, a garden terrace and off-street parking.
The main house takes full advantage of an uninterrupted and ever-changing vista above, visible from almost every room and from 2 decks extending towards the bay. Here, days begin with beach walks and end gazing at cruise and container ships on the horizon, pleasure craft dancing off Safety Beach, pods of dolphins, yachts sailing into Martha Cove Marina and a rim of evening lights that sweep along the coastline to Sorrento, Portsea and The Heads.
This exceptionally private, commanding parcel of land has been tightly held by one family for more than 60 years. Now, a new chapter awaits. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make it yours.
- Luxury 5-bedroom home with panoramic bay, coastline and hinterland views
- Commanding, elevated 742m2 (approx) parcel of land with a wide frontage
- Character-filled weatherboard façade with stunning picture windows to the bay
- Dual crossovers and generous off-street parking including space for a boat or van
- Front garden terrace with scope to add a swimming pool, if desired (STCA)
- 3 ensuited double bedrooms within the apartment and spacious open-plan living
- Apartment kitchenette plus 2 corner-spa baths and bay views to all bedrooms
- Expansive open-plan living above with a broad alfresco deck overlooking the bay
- Stone kitchen with a Bosch pyrolytic oven, a gas cooktop and a butler's pantry
- Private master suite with supreme views, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Split system air-conditioners throughout the main house and the apartment
- Wraparound secondary deck with views, plus a private rear garden deck
- Rich Turpentine hardwood floorboards, extra insulation to the apartment
- Remote oversized double garage with internal entry, under-stair storage
- Option for separate ground floor home office suite
- Short drive to award winning wineries, golf courses and Peninsula Hot Springs
In response to COVID-19 and Melbourne Metro (including the Mornington Peninsula area) entering Stage 4 restrictions, all public open homes and private inspections have been suspended until further notice. All enquiry is still invited and our Team can be contacted for information and advice at any time.