Positioned to capture treetop views and built to cater for the whole clan, this 4-bedroom home with a big back yard is the complete family package. This fresh and flowing property is walking distance to schools and doors to parkland and a playground when leisure time calls. The 717sqm (approx) allotment offers plenty of space for active children plus scope to add a deck or a pool (STCA).
- Sparkling interior with 2 living rooms and elevated outlooks
- Easy-care north-facing grassy back yard with side access via double gates
- Fresh kitchen with a 900mm gas cooktop, a breakfast bench and a garden view
- Bay-window master bedroom with a full ensuite and his-and-hers walk-in robes
- Secondary bedrooms with built-in robes and a sparkling family bathroom
- Ducted gas heating, double garage with a rear roller door
- Walk to Somerville Rise Primary School and Somerville Secondary College
- Short drive to Somerville Central, Somerville Station and Peninsula Link
In response to COVID-19 and Melbourne Metro (including the Mornington Peninsula area) entering Stage 4 restrictions, all public open homes and private inspections have been suspended until further notice. All enquiry is still invited and our Team can be contacted for information and advice at any time.