Please contact the listing agent or Reception on 5970 8000 to organise a COVID-safe private inspection today.
Positioned to capture treetop views and built to cater for the whole clan, this 4-bedroom home with a big back yard is the complete family package. This fresh and flowing property is walking distance to schools and doors to parkland and a playground when leisure time calls. The 717sqm (approx) allotment offers plenty of space for active children plus scope to add a deck or a pool (STCA).
- Sparkling interior with 2 living rooms and elevated outlooks
- Easy-care north-facing grassy back yard with side access via double gates
- Fresh kitchen with a 900mm gas cooktop, a breakfast bench and a garden view
- Bay-window master bedroom with a full ensuite and his-and-hers walk-in robes
- Secondary bedrooms with built-in robes and a sparkling family bathroom
- Ducted gas heating, double garage with a rear roller door
- Walk to Somerville Rise Primary School and Somerville Secondary College
- Short drive to Somerville Central, Somerville Station and Peninsula Link
As per the latest update for Melbourne Metro, Stone is delighted to announce that one-on-one inspections can now resume for residential real estate in the Mornington Peninsula area. For a list of guidelines, please refer to our COVID-19 notice in the image gallery or contact a member of our experienced Team for information and advice at any time.