A magic place to call home near Balnarring Village, this Metricon masterpiece presents exemplary Peninsula family living. Escape the hustle and bustle to a prestige property walking distance to cafes, restaurants, school, kinder and shops. Enjoy a unique sense of space, community and serenity, bay glimpses and a relaxed lifestyle minutes to the beach, wineries and wide open spaces.
- Spacious modern home with 3 living rooms, set in a peaceful court
- Landscaped 583sqm (approx) allotment with room for a pool (STCA)
- Large master suite with double-vanity ensuite, balcony and walk-in robe
- Spacious stone & stainless steel kitchen with 900mm freestanding cooker
- Covered deck with Ziptrak blinds plus garden terrace and fire pit area
- Remote double garage with internal entry, off-street parking for a boat/caravan
- Ducted gas heating, split system cooling, powder room, solar panels
- High ground-floor ceiling, generous bedrooms with robes, lawn for the kids
In response to COVID-19 and Melbourne Metro (including the Mornington Peninsula area) entering Stage 4 restrictions, all public open homes and private inspections have been suspended until further notice. All enquiry is still invited and our Team can be contacted for information and advice at any time.