Please contact the listing agent or Reception on 5970 8000 to organise a COVID-safe private inspection today.
A magic place to call home near Balnarring Village, this Metricon masterpiece presents exemplary Peninsula family living. Escape the hustle and bustle to a prestige property walking distance to cafes, restaurants, school, kinder and shops. Enjoy a unique sense of space, community and serenity, bay glimpses and a relaxed lifestyle minutes to the beach, wineries and wide open spaces.
- Spacious modern home with 3 living rooms, set in a peaceful court
- Landscaped 583sqm (approx) allotment with room for a pool (STCA)
- Large master suite with double-vanity ensuite, balcony and walk-in robe
- Spacious stone & stainless steel kitchen with 900mm freestanding cooker
- Covered deck with Ziptrak blinds plus garden terrace and fire pit area
- Remote double garage with internal entry, off-street parking for a boat/caravan
- Ducted gas heating, split system cooling, powder room, solar panels
- High ground-floor ceiling, generous bedrooms with robes, lawn for the kids
As per the latest update for Melbourne Metro, Stone is delighted to announce that one-on-one inspections can now resume for residential real estate in the Mornington Peninsula area. For a list of guidelines, please refer to our COVID-19 notice in the image gallery or contact a member of our experienced Team for information and advice at any time.