A solid home walking distance to Bentons Square and Benton Junior College, this 4-bedroom jewel nails the brief for family living. A zoned floorplan with 2 sunlit living rooms offers space to spread out, while easy-care gardens allow time to enjoy a Peninsula lifestyle. This quiet, family-friendly pocket is positioned within easy reach of Main Street and a short drive to the beach.
- 676sqm (approx) allotment 5 minutes' walk to Bentons Square
- Northerly-facing living spaces including a bay-window lounge/dining
- Private master bedroom with walk-in robe and full ensuite
- Central kitchen with Bosch dishwasher and ceramic cooktop
- Large covered alfresco entertaining terrace framed in established gardens
- Secondary bedrooms with built-in robes and central family bathroom
- Ducted gas heating, split system air-conditioning, 8 solar panels
- Remote double garage with internal entry plus additional driveway parking
In response to COVID-19 and Melbourne Metro (including the Mornington Peninsula area) entering Stage 4 restrictions, all public open homes and private inspections have been suspended until further notice. All enquiry is still invited and our Team can be contacted for information and advice at any time.