A celebration of space and modern style on 700sqm (approx) of land just 200m to the shops and Bittern Station, this extensively renovated home hits the mark for relaxed coastal living. Families will love the easy walk to school, the supermarket and pre-school, while those slowing down will savour the tranquillity and the accessible boating in this laid-back Western Port township.
- Subdividable-sized block (STCA) 2 mins walk to Bitternfields Shopping Centre
- Freshly renovated home with new flooring, window furnishings and more
- Stone kitchen with brand new ovens, built-in microwave and gas cooktop
- Fresh bedrooms with built-in robes; renovated ensuite and family bathroom
- Floating Blackbutt timber floorboards, European laundry with appliances
- Large covered alfresco terrace with sandstone pavers and servery windows
- Flat and private, grassy back yard with 2 garden sheds and fire pit area
- Split system heating/cooling, remote single garage with rear access
In response to COVID-19 and Melbourne Metro (including the Mornington Peninsula area) entering Stage 4 restrictions, all public open homes and private inspections have been suspended until further notice. All enquiry is still invited and our Team can be contacted for information and advice at any time.