Priced to excite in a prestigious beachside street close to Fisherman's Beach, this low-maintenance home is in a league of its own. Fall in love with the seaside streetscape, the generous setback, and the relaxed walk to the shore, parkland and Lilo Café. This tenanted beauty offers scope to update, renovate, add another level (STCA) or lease and landbank in this prime position.
- Located at the beach end of the street, leased at $450 p/w until July 2020
- 400m to Fishermans Beach, walk to Main Street and the Wilsons Road shops
- Low-maintenance, flat allotment with a single-storey 3-bedroom home
- 450m walk to CB Wilson Reserve, 250m to South Mornington Pre-School
- Neat interior featuring open-plan kitchen and dining and a spacious living room
- Bedrooms with built-in robes, central bathroom with a corner shower
- Generous private patio, off-street parking bay, and a rear garden shed
- Timber floorboards, gas wall furnace, air-conditioning, steps to bus stops
In response to COVID-19 and Melbourne Metro (including the Mornington Peninsula area) entering Stage 4 restrictions, all public open homes and private inspections have been suspended until further notice. All enquiry is still invited and our Team can be contacted for information and advice at any time.