A celebration of style with a touch of the tropics, this spacious residence in a peaceful precinct brings modern beach living to the fore. Walking distance to school and minutes to the foreshore and the freeway, it's perfectly positioned to deliver a relaxed Peninsula lifestyle. Big bedrooms, generous living and Balinese-style gardens give this single-level jewel a spirit of its own.
- Tranquil, low-maintenance 790sqm (approx) allotment with mature tropical gardens
- Private master suite with walk-in robes and stone-topped double-vanity ensuite
- Sparkling interior with open-plan family and dining plus sizeable second living room
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances including 900mm cooker with gas hobs
- Generous storage, zoned double secondary bedrooms, striking family bathroom
- Alfresco entertaining deck, secluded front deck, new driveways, wide frontage
- Wood heater, gas heater, air-conditioning, projector screen, bay windows
- Single garage and workshop, carport behind gates plus additional driveway parking
In response to COVID-19 and social distancing requirements, all public open homes have been suspended until further notice. Private inspections are invited and can be requested by contacting Tony Ladiges on 0414 905 873.