Gazing at nature and close to town, this sparkling unit with a private driveway sets the scene for modern living in a quiet coastal hamlet. Freestanding and commanding the front position in a quality development, this zoned home offers allure for first home dreamers, downsizers and investors seeking sanctuary from the hustle and bustle in a relaxed township by Westernport Bay.
- Modern single-level design with open-plan living and dining
- Master bedroom with a sparkling full ensuite and a walk-in robe
- Peaceful semi-rural surrounds, steps to Graham Myers Reserve
- 2-minute drive (approx) to the Bittern shops and Bittern Station
- Near Bittern Primary School, 5 minutes to Balnarring Village Shopping Centre
- Private courtyard with a covered alfresco terrace, lawn and water tank
- Stone and stainless steel kitchen with gas cooktop and breakfast bench
- Ducted heating, split system cooling, remote double garage with internal entry
In response to COVID-19 and social distancing requirements, all public open homes have been suspended until further notice. Private inspections are invited and can be requested by contacting Sue Monaghan on 0400 481 862.