Inspired by the owners' love for a little coastal town in Maui, this groovy beach house minutes to the Tyrone Beach foreshore will tug at the heartstrings in this relaxed part of the Peninsula. 'Paia' has been fully and freshly renovated, and its northern orientation welcomes cooling summer breezes into a warm and cozy interior. A home for all seasons on a generous block by the coast.
- 780 sqm (approx) allotment with established landscaped gardens
- Covered front deck, sunny rear deck and bedroom with private deck
- Merbau-topped kitchen with s/steel appliances including gas cooktop
- 6m x 5m (approx) freestanding garage with wood heater and workshop
- Light-filled kitchen and dining area with hardwood floorboards
- Generous living room with skylight, flowing onto the rear deck
- Ducted heating, split system air-conditioning
- Walk-in pantry, double gates, garden shed, outdoor shower, chook pen
- Secure off-street parking for up to 6 vehicles including boat/jetski/caravan
In response to COVID-19 and social distancing requirements, private inspections are invited and can be requested by contacting Kara James on 0412 939 224.