Positioned in one of Mornington's premier locations just footsteps to fabulous Fisherman's beach, the Lilo Café and Main Street, you will love the lifestyle and Tuscan vibe of this delightful 2-storey villa.
- 4 generous bedrooms upstairs (or 3 + 2nd living area) served by 3 bathrooms (ensuite to master) plus a dedicated study downstairs.
- The main living zone on the ground floor boasts a huge, light-filled open-plan family room with near-new gas log fire, plantation shutters and split-system air conditioning.
- French doors spill out to a leafy, Mediterranean-inspired courtyard setting, a wonderful place to relax with a book or a glass of wine, complemented by two sunny balconies upstairs catching those welcoming sea breezes in summer.
- The kitchen is a great size, equipped with breakfast bar, full-height pantry, plenty of storage and S/S Technika appliances, with an adjacent combined laundry/bathroom.
- Extras include a newly refurbished roof, two new split system air conditioners upstairs, freshly painted ceilings throughout, gas ducted heating, downlights, ample built-in storage and a double garage with automatic doors.