Utterly original and in a prime position near the shore, this red brick beachside jewel is ready and waiting for her next chapter. She's sized to excite courtesy of a flat 602sqm (approx) allotment offering space to extend, subdivide or build brand new (all STCA), minutes to Main Street. This vestige of the past now offers a golden future, walking distance to Fishermans Beach.
• Original 3-bedroom brick veneer home with hardwood floorboards
• Deep block with a big back yard presenting a myriad of opportunities
• Rear kitchen, central bathroom, front living with an electric heater
• Walk to Fisherman's Beach, Fossil Beach and the Esplanade track
• Walk to bus stops, multiple reserves and South Mornington Pre-School
• Less than 5 minutes' drive to Main Street and Bentons Square
• Midway between the Wilsons Road shops and the Dava Drive shops