Pretty as a picture and nestled within The Mornington Retirement Village's tree-lined landscape, this independent living unit is the perfect place to slow down surrounded by life's necessities. This is a secure place to connect and relax in a community featuring a lake and a nearby clubhouse. There's nothing needing to be done, leaving you or your loved ones to enjoy retirement.
- Immaculate, freshly-painted unit in a lovely quiet court
- Flat and private north-facing courtyard with established shrubs
- Light-filled living with a bay window; sparkling kitchen/meals
- Bedrooms with built-in robes, including a spacious master bedroom
- Central bathroom with a large shower and a separate toilet
- Gas wall furnace, split system air-conditioning, security doors
- Remote garage with internal entry, additional park in front of the garage
- Shuttle buses and 24/7 Emergency Response System with a Registered Nurse on call
In response to COVID-19 and Melbourne Metro (including the Mornington Peninsula area) entering Stage 4 restrictions, all public open homes and private inspections have been suspended until further notice. All enquiry is still invited and our Team can be contacted for information and advice at any time.