Pretty as a picture and nestled within The Mornington Retirement Village's tree-lined landscape, this independent living unit is the perfect place to slow down surrounded by life's necessities. This is a secure place to connect and relax in a community featuring a lake and a nearby clubhouse. There's nothing needing to be done, leaving you or your loved ones to enjoy retirement.
- Immaculate, freshly-painted unit in a lovely quiet court
- Flat and private north-facing courtyard with established shrubs
- Light-filled living with a bay window; sparkling kitchen/meals
- Bedrooms with built-in robes, including a spacious master bedroom
- Central bathroom with a large shower and a separate toilet
- Gas wall furnace, split system air-conditioning, security doors
- Remote garage with internal entry, additional park in front of the garage
- Shuttle buses and 24/7 Emergency Response System with a Registered Nurse on call
In response to COVID-19 and social distancing requirements, all public open homes have been suspended until further notice. Private inspections are invited and can be requested by contacting Sue Monaghan on 0400 481 862.