This century-old farmhouse situated on a 2.75 acre (approx) allotment formerly home to a 100-acre orchard, this is a landmark Peninsula property. Whether you chose to run a business from home out of the 10 x 27m workshop at the front of the property, or convert the stunning barn into an Airbnb. The business potential and opportunities this property offers are endless. Bordered with magnificent and established trees creating an oasis of privacy and peace, you will fall in love with this classically charming home, ideal for entertaining and sharing with family and friends. A scenic semi-rural escape minutes to the bustling heart of Somerville.
- Gorgeous sash timber windows, ornate ceiling panels and decorative cornices
- Custom-built Tasmanian Cherry Wood and Tasmanian Blackwood kitchen cabinetry
- Silvertop Ash entertaining decks front and rear, original hardwood floorboards
- Front lounge with a wood heater, dining with French doors to the rear deck
- Split system heating and cooling, Substantial laundry and mud room with hand-crafted Spalted Myrtle laundry cabinetry
- 27m x 10m 3-phase powered workshed plus substantial storage next to the barn
- Large fully-refurbished barn with plumbing for a bathroom and a kitchenette
- 2-3minute drive (approx) to Somerville Station and the Somerville Central shops
In response to COVID-19 and social distancing requirements, private inspections are invited and can be requested by contacting Kristen Jones on 0426 956 315.