Set on 2.5 acres (approx) of sweeping land with a dam and panoramic views, this luxury Mount Angus stone farmhouse delivers spectacular country living by the coast. This bespoke estate complete with an infinity-edge pool and a barn with a loft bedroom can be found near the end of a no-through lane overlooking The Briars. A stunning oasis 5 minutes' drive to the beach and shops.
- Zoned interior with feature stonework throughout and views from all angles
- Spacious master bedroom with a dressing room and a fully-tiled ensuite
- 3 luxurious living rooms, private study, parquetry flooring, high ceilings
- Full-width covered entertaining deck, salt-chlorinated pool, built-in spa
- Deluxe Jarrah kitchen with 900mm European appliances and postcard views
- Large freestanding barn with an expansive loft bedroom beneath a vaulted ceiling
- Auto gates, tree-lined drive, remote double garage, 22,000L water storage
- Multiple French doors to the deck, stone fireplace, wood heater, ducted heating
In response to COVID-19 and social distancing requirements, all public open homes have been suspended until further notice. Private inspections are invited and can be requested by contacting Sue Monaghan on 0400 481 862.