The brick veneer, single-level home is at 5-minute drive (approx.) to the water's edge and Esplanade walking track, close to schools and public transport.
- Spread out in a choice of 2 living spaces, soak up the fresh air on the covered north-facing patio and potter in a soul-soothing courtyard garden.
- Enjoy a private master suite with a walk-in robe, a ceiling fan and a full ensuite.
- Two secondary bedrooms with built-in robes share a good-sized family bathroom.
The open-plan central kitchen boasts a full suite of stainless-steel appliances, including a gas cooktop and a dishwasher, and a delightful garden outlook.
- Other appointments include ducted heating, split-system air-conditioning, external blinds, an alfresco blind, a remote single garage, off-street space for a boat or trailer, 2 water tanks and more.
- Walk to Dunns Road Reserve and children's playground.
- Stroll to shops and cafes via the tranquil Harrap Creek walkway and unwind outdoors on an alfresco patio framed in magic gardens.