Meander to Main Street from this weatherboard beauty featuring a blue-ribbon beachside address 150m to the shops and 400m to the sand. This character-filled classic presents a versatile layout and an impressive reach – walk to Mills Beach, Mothers Beach, restaurants, cafes and the Harbour. A jewel in Mornington's landscape promising endless Esplanade strolls and summer swims.
- Generous 604 sqm (approx) allotment in an exclusive no-through street
- 2-minute walk (approx) to Mornington Central Shopping Centre
- See the iconic Grand Hotel tower from the front porch
- Substantial double-storey design with upper-level bay glimpses
- Versatile layout with a ground-floor living and master bedroom option
- Character-filled home with a generous setback and a quiet setting
- Private covered rear deck overlooking a flat, sizeable back yard
- Double garage, built-in robes, high ground-floor ceiling
Please click on external links below to experience kitchen styling and furnishing tool.