Steeped in bygone charm, this modernised weatherboard beach house with bay views merges past and present with stunning effect. Rarely does a home tug at the heartstrings like this, with period-style detail, a soaring ceiling and a delightful garden studio. A sleek kitchen and deluxe bathrooms add designer style to this Mornington original, in a prized street near the sand.
- 450m to Fishermans Beach, 1km to Main Street, near the Wilsons Road shops
- Bay views from the upper-level balcony, master bedroom and living room
- Large bedrooms (2 ensuited) and 2 spacious living rooms – one on each level
- Deluxe stone-topped kitchen with a butler's pantry and a large breakfast island
- 2 fully-tiled ensuites and a modernised family bathroom, all with floating vanities
- Expansive old-world formal dining with ornate ceiling roses and cornices
- Bifold doors connect ground-floor living to a garden terrace with an outdoor sink
- Private rear studio – an ideal home office, teen retreat, hobby space and more
- Sash windows, hardwood floorboards, French doors, study nook, double carport
Please click on external links below to experience kitchen styling and furnishing tool.