Be quick to secure this solid, 22-square family home on a large 955sqm (approx) allotment in a quiet, end-of-court position. 5 minutes to beautiful Birdrock Beach and some of the Mornington Peninsula's other most popular seaside locations. This beautiful home will also help reduce our carbon footprint, with 5kW SMA German inverter 20 panel solar system and fully insulated outer walls and ceiling, greatly reducing electricity costs over time. This meticulously maintained, one-owner property presents a world of opportunity, walking distance to Benton's Square Shopping Centre, doctors, dentist, vets, schools and 5 minutes' drive to Mornington's town centre. The large, fully fenced back yard includes a 20x30 lock up garage with double car port behind a secure sliding gate, plus plenty of practical off-street parking. The master suite with floor-to-ceiling mirrored walk-through robes, 2 generous living rooms and spacious dining area complete this inviting, 4 bedroom package with updated bathroom.
- Updated kitchen with Bellings double oven
- 900mm 5-burner Bosch gas cooktop and breakfast bar
- 20 x 30 lock-up garage with double carport
- Dine alfresco on the covered patio, next to water feature and fishpond
- Large wood heater, split system heating and air-conditioning
- Premium 5kW solar system with German-made SMA solar technology
- Walk 200m to Dunns Road Reserve with leash-free area and playground
- Ready to move into and reap the rewards of this family-friendly location
In response to COVID-19 and social distancing requirements, all public open homes have been suspended until further notice. Private inspections are invited and can be requested by contacting Sue Monaghan on 0400 481 862.