Golden sunsets walks along the beach and cliff-top trail and a front row seat on the bay combine to make this superbly designed three-bedroom home a fantastic lifestyle residence.
- Directly opposite the beach, the impressive residence is perfect for a busy family or couples who enjoy the luxury of space featuring a vast upper level living and dining area with a balcony and gas log fireplace and a downstairs living area or third bedroom opening to a stunning courtyard.
- The master suite is enormous including a dressing room, ensuite with twin vanity and double shower and plenty of room to lounge in privacy.
- The kitchen is superb with beautiful stone benchtops, Smeg appliances and a walk-in pantry.
- Stunning travertine floors make a welcoming entry to the home with a large foyer leading to a study or sitting room and a suntrap rear courtyard, two generous bedrooms, the main bathroom, a powder room and a fully fitted laundry.
- Stairs rise up to the main level where timber floors anchor the living and dining areas and doors open to an alfresco balcony with clever pull-down blinds that make it an all-weather entertaining space.
- The home also features a spa bath, internal access to a double remote-controlled garage, ducted heating and vacuum, air-conditioning and a video security entry.