An attractively landscaped and low maintenance front garden overlooking the creek gives a hint as to what is behind the front door of this beautiful single level home. With a clever floorplan and immaculate presentation, simply move in and enjoy the lifestyle.
The home features:
-Only 12 months old
- Open plan kitchen with Caesar stone benches, quality appliances including induction cooktop and a butler's pantry for the avid chef
- Flexible and light filled living / dining area plus adjacent lounge opening to outdoor alfresco entertaining area
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- 3 further bedrooms with built in robes and a shared full bathroom plus separate toilet
- Remote controlled double garage with internal access
- Undercover north facing alfresco entertaining area that flows to a tranquil and low maintenance yard with storage area for trailor or boat
- Ducted heating and fans throughout
-Large laundry with walk-in linen press
-Solar hot water service
- Convenient and quiet road with easy access to public transport, schools and Bentons Square and easy access to Mount Martha and Mornington beaches and amenities.
Suited to those who are seeking a well built and designed home in a great location, there is nothing to do but move your furniture in and decide which beach, winery or walking track you are going to discover. This home and locale is all about the lifestyle - don't delay your inspection and opportunity to embrace all that the Mornington Peninsula has to offer. Perfect for families, retirees and those seeking to enjoy life and not be a slave to the gardens! An inspection will delight.