Tranquil Atmosphere with this Delightful Light Filled Home .
Tucked away in a quiet court just a stroll to Benton's Square this well-presented and very comfortable property will pleasantly surprise you with a light filled floor plan and plenty of privacy.
Positioned on a private and secure 580sqm (approx.) block this home was designed to have a garden outlook from all living areas. Inside you'll find the complete package with a cosy formal lounge , large sunny open plan kitchen/family room with meals area opening to a great entertaining area with a covered pergola overlooking a feature goldfish pond alongside the 8 seater spa.
Accommodation is conveniently zoned with a generously-proportioned master at the rear of the house with ensuite/WIR and direct access to the spa area, and 2 additional bedrooms all with BIRs serviced by a spotless family bathroom and separate WC.
This impressive home has solar panels to keep costs down as well as run the spa and additional features include ducted heating, gas point for a log fire in the family room, split system A/C, water tank and a double garage with remotes and internal access. With a location so convenient for Bentons Junior College, local parks & shops, transport links, Mt Martha's boutique village and the beach, this is a must for your inspection list. Call Darren Hood now to arrange an appointment.
- Spacious & well-presented light and bright home in quiet court
- Positioned on generous 580sqm (approx.) block
- Walking distance to Benton's Square shops & local schools
- Large open-plan family room out to the outdoor entertaining area
- Private master to the rear of the home with ensuite & walk-in robe
- 2 bedrooms with built-in robes
- Large family bathroom with bath & separate WC
- European style Laundry
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in family room
- Undercover alfresco entertaining area and spa
- Double lock-up garage with internal access & remotes
- Fully fenced front & rear garden with room to store a boat or caravan
- Money saving Solar panels and water tank
- Close to the Bentons Square shops, schools & public transport