INSPECT ANYTIME BY APPOINTMENT. AUCTION THIS SATURDAY - WILL BE SOLD!!!!
Exceptional family home This is a home of grand proportions, appealing to the large family, or those requiring teenage, parent, in-law retreat and/or working from home, set on a corner allotment of approx 623m2 it provides a multitude of living spaces, off street parking and covered vehicle accommodation for the whole family's boats, caravans, bikes, cars or tradies' vehicles.
An ideal floorplan provides for downstairs kitchen, both formal and informal living & dining, bedroom with bathroom plus the self-contained apartment with full bathroom and kitchenette. Upstairs is the main bedroom suite with private balcony plus oversized walk in robes and spa ensuite. (A blissful retreat for mum and dad). Three family bedrooms, each with built in robes, family bathroom and third living room enable the kids/teenagers to spread out in their own personal space.
Additional features include:
- Plenty of extra storage throughout;
- Blanco appliances;
- Filtered water throughout the home;
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling in bedsit/unit
- Ducted heating throughout and evaporative cooling upstairs;
- 2.16kw solar electricity;
- Solar hot water service;
- Water tanks;
- Double remote-controlled garage;
- Extra double garage for storage, boat, caravan, bike parking
- External shutters;
- Walk to wetlands park, Mornington's Main Street & the beach;
- Close to St McCartans Junior College & Mornington High School,
- Easy access to the Peninsula Link and all major access roads to the city and Portsea
Estimated rental return: $550-$600 per week
Photo ID is required at all inspections