Clyde Cottage -Frankston High School Zone family Home
***SOLD AT AUCTION***
Suitable for families both large and small, this functional floorplan offers 3 spacious bedrooms plus study/4th bedroom and two living areas. Having been in the one family for over 30 years, many memories and great times have been had by the current owners.
Are you a family who appreciates the location and wants to be in the Zone, a 5 min stroll to the beach, and close to all amenities, then you must surely make the time to view this home. The savvy investor will appreciate the opportunity to value add by updating the kitchen and bathrooms. With approx. 733m2 of land on offer, there is ample room to kick the footy or practice cricket at home.
Situated at the rear of the property is an original bungalow and double garage, with carport, offering room for the teenager and/or the boys' toys!
Plenty of off street parking means room for all family members to park!
MUST BE SOLD - VENDOR RELOCATING.
- Three bedrooms each with built in robes
- Study/4th bedroom
- Two family bathrooms
- Two living spaces
- Balcony with distant bay/city views - to watch the fireworks on New Years Eve
- Gas ducted heating/cooling throughout
- Plenty of storage
- Side vehicle access for cars, boats, caravans, bikes etc.
- Original bungalow/storage room,
- Bus stop located nearby, plus an easy 1.5 km walk into central Frankston and the train station.
- Only a short stroll to the beach via Warringa Road, Cliff Road and the Oliver's hill walking
- Set on approx 733m2 allotment
Estimated rental return: $450-$500 per week.