An Exceptional renovated Unit a mere 100mtrs from the beach
When location is important, this recently renovated 2 bedroom unit is clearly in the right position. Johns Road runs directly off the Esplanade allowing easy access to the Esplanade walking trail, where many locals walk to either Mornington or Mt Martha Village. Only one street off the beach means you enjoy a quiet environment without the hassle of a busy road.
With a cleverly updated entertainer's kitchen featuring stainless steel oven, cook top & dishwasher plus a trendy splashback all overlooking the rear yard, cooking will be an absolute pleasure! The spacious living room boasts polished timber floors and a pleasant outlook. You will also appreciate the separate dining room. 2 good size bedrooms both with BIRs, a separate modern laundry, single LU garage, split system heating/cooling, new window furnishings, great storage areas and private outdoor deck. Light & bright, this home offers privacy, modern living, excellent neighbors and a great location.
You must inspect this quality home to truly appreciate all that it has on offer.
Inspections may be arranged any time by appointment, or as advertised.
Estimated rental return: $330-$360 per week.
- Fully renovated
- Modern Kitchen with stainless steel appliances & trendy splashback
- Spacious living room
- Dining room
- 2 spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Mobility friendly bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Rear fully fenced yard with entertainers decked area
- Single car lockable garage
- Excellent complex with great neighbors
- Walk to the beach
- Walk to Mornington's Main Street, Shops, Restaurants, Cafes' entertainment
- Close to Hospital, Medical, Dental & Allied Health facilities
- Close to public transport
- Quiet wide street
Note, Photo Identification is required for all inspections.