Here's one for first home buyers, investors & families alike
Recent sale fallen through - back on the market- don't miss this second opportunity- call today.
Nelson Street is a mere hop, skip & jump from Fishermans' beach, with walking trails leading to the Esplanade. This well maintained, three bedroom home is currently tenanted to a family who is every landlord's ideal tenant! The home is being offered for sale either with or without the tenancy, so if you are looking for a home to move into, then make sure you inspect this one.
With high fences providing privacy and security from the entrance, there is space to accommodate your car, plus have room for the kids' to play. A spacious living room, has a separate dining area which is currently being used as a teenager's fourth bedroom! The open plan kitchen/dining room offers space for the family to gather. Cooking is a breeze with plenty of bench space, an upright stove and pantry.
Three spacious bedrooms, all featuring built in robes. The main bedroom leads out to a compact rear courtyard. The home also has reverse cycle heating & cooling.
Suitable for permanent living, investment and/or holiday letting you get all this for an extremely reasonable price! Here is a beachside Mornington home with the lot!
- Beachside - walking distance to Fisherman's beach
- Easy care low maintenance allotment
- Large living room with reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Three double bedrooms, each with built in robes
- Separate dining room, currently being used as additional bedroom
- Functional kitchen/dining room
- Typical beach retreat - just ideal for permanent/part time living - ideal holiday destination