A mere three years young, this delightful double storey townhouse is perfect for a holiday destination, retirees, professionals, couples & singles alike. Offering privacy and seclusion at the end of a battle axe driveway, there is considerable off street parking on offer.
A tastefully presented entrance leads to the large open plan living, kitchen & dining spaces, complete with an entertainers' fully fitted kitchen, featuring Caesar stone benchtops, plumbed refrigerator, SMEG dishwasher and Pyroletic self cleaning oven & microwave, leading to the covered and decked outdoor entertaining courtyard.
The two family/guest bedrooms situated on the ground floor are serviced by a quality bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, large shower, separate bath and Caesar stone benchtops.
Upstairs is the king sized main bedroom/parent's retreat leading to a private balcony where you can enjoy a morning coffee, or evening glass of wine - ah the serenity!!!
- Ducted heating & Reverse cycle heating/cooling on both levels
- Three bedrooms, main with ensuite and built in robe Plus Balcony
- Spacious kitchen/dining/living with plantation shutters and stone benchtops,
- Covered & decked outdoor entertaining - offering low maintenance
- Quality window furnishings, fittings & fixtures throughout
- Rear property offering off street parking, privacy and security
- 500M stroll from Fisherman's beach & Lilo's restaurant (Ideal for brekky).
- Great storage.
- Low maintenance home and gardens
- Ideal getaway for city folk.