Noah's Ark - Plenty of space for everyone - inc the inlaws!
Here is a rare opportunity to purchase a substantial (40 sq approx) home in a family friendly quiet location. With every amenity on offer, the whole family will be impressed with the features and benefits of this stunning home.
The current owners are looking for a tree change and reluctantly offer their pride and joy to another discerning purchaser. Built to their families requirements it offers dual living, as there is a separate queen size bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe on the ground floor.
Upon entry you will appreciate the presence of the formal staircase leading to the upstairs bedrooms, main with spa ensuite and built in robes, plus balcony, three further family/guest bedrooms and separate living with bay windows. Whilst downstairs formal living and dining provides for entertaining. Opening to the rear of the property is the fully fitted functional kitchen, with walk in pantry and large bench space. Family dining alcove and informal living with solid timber floors, opening to the covered alfresco entertaining.
- Ducted central heating/ducted refrigerated air conditioning on each level
- Roller shutters and sunblinds to north facing windows
- Large parents/main bedroom with retreat and balcony, spa bath & his & her robes
- Three separate zoned living areas providing both formal and informal living
- Five full sized bedrooms (one downstairs, two with ensuites)
- Low maintenance gardens with off street parking (620m2 approx)
- Family friendly location, close to wetlands and walking trails
For investors - the estimated rental return is $500-$550 per week
This home can be inspected at any time by appointment